Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanks Dad and Mom! I love my present...


John thinks it is way too late to be messing with this now, and I have to agree since 5:04 a.m. comes way too soon.  Nevertheless, I am so excited that I figured out how to design my own blog.  This certainly is a big day in our house!   Grandpa Steve and Grandma Jonie gave me a new camera for Christmas, and I am giddy in anticipation of posting often.  I spent last week going through all of my Grandpa DeVon's pictures to prepare for the display at the viewing prior to his funeral.  It made me want to be better at visually archiving the memories of my little family.  So, my New Year's Resolution is to update this blog at least weekly (hey, for fun take the poll at the right).  I hope you'll check back often and enjoy yourself while you are visiting. 


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be your first comment!! Good luck, the time you put into it is definatly worth it when you can look back over the years! I am hopeing to get back to mine soon too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! Keep it up. Had so much fun last night. We all need to do that more often!!

    ReplyDelete